Property Management Inquiries
Flushing Kent Realty manages all aspects of your commercial property needs from start to finish. Utilizing 67 years of combined experience in dedicated commercial property management, Flushing Kent Realty Management is committed to serving clients with the most comprehensive commercial real estate guidance. In order to maximize the value of our clients’ real estate assets, we offer an array of management services geared to meeting their investment goals. Clients are at ease and may focus on their family, career and lives with the knowledge that their property is in the best hands. For decades, we have valued the importance of evolving and maintaining personalized relationships with our clients, employees and independent contractors. Our customized approach to commercial property management has increased efficiency and improved earnings all the while cutting costs.
Brief Overview of Property Management Services at Flushing Kent Realty:
Property Marketing: Access to our network of professionals utilizing strategies across marketing channels to deliver successful results to property owners.
- Lease Negotiations
- Manage Legal Liability Exposure
- Landlord Representation
- Accounts Receivable & Collections
- Accounts Payable
- Monthly, quarterly, bi-annually and annual financial reporting
- Coordinate Tax Accountant Preparation
Maintenance Service: For any emergency services relating to your property, we have on-call professionals. As your full property management partner we provide maintenance, minor repairs as well as renovations.
- Basic Maintenance Services
- Minor Repairs
- Snow Removal
- Managing and monitoring cost of repairs & projects
- Preventive Maintenance
- Periodic Routine Inspections to avoid costly violations
- Project management and construction supervision
- Real-time maintenance work orders dispatched & updated to vendors and tenants respectively
- Monitoring buildings
- Protect against contingent liability
- Our surveillance deters storefront break-ins and vandalism to your properties, as well as safeguarding against graffiti
- Periodic on-site inspections designed to monitor the status of common areas.
Violation Monitoring: State of the art notification system alerting when a violation or new complaint is registered for your property whether it be from the Department of Buildings, Department of Sanitation or Fire Department of New York, etc. With real-time data, a complaint can be extremely time sensitive, so it can mean the difference in thousands of dollars and help avoid possible costly stop-work orders and other violations.
Violation Removal Services: In-house contractors to expedite the removal of costly violations issued to your properties from ECB Hearing representations to penalty settlements.